play my favourite song.
Monday, January 28, 2008
A little late but photos from Winn's 22nd (:



K, the hype is actually FUNKA and I shall let photos tell the story since my desktop's keyboard sucks and is freaking hard to type. Shall start off with photos with my fellow Matriarcx (:

Kokoring

Hazienuts

Student council Grace

Lao Ban Niang

Mian Bao my favourite girl to act cute with

Thanks for coming like again (: My loyal supporter HUGS

Neyo

With the champs Trademark! They were freaking freaking DOPE!!!

Our supporters wheeee! Thanks!

Us lepaking and enjoying the competition more than competing in it, HAA

Wicked Tempo! They were damn fierce!

JIN LONG!!! HAAHAAHAAA!! But he doesn't watch Huang Jin Lu so he doesn't know what I'm talking about ):

We are NRA! WHEEEEEEEEEE! Just joking xp

AHHHHHHHH GIN!! Yes, spy photo!

The emcees who were super buang cause' they can't really emcee and they were TOO underdressed for the event!!! I guess the committee has a tight budget this year HAA

3rd Soul Out Crew!

2nd Edeevance (oops am not very sure how to spell it!)

1st Trademark!!!

ALLEGRA AND ME! Yep, I touched her wheeeee

I am Gin, wahahahahaha! Just joking (:

Gin again *hopes around in joy*

Peter and us

Dam sei! I like her!

He was really good too but a pity competition was too strong for best male dancer!

Us photowhoring on the train (: And who's Claudia? HAA
Funka this year was FANTABULOUS!! All winners were well-deserving, the top 3 (which I guessed correctly so I can be a judge in the future and you girls owe me a drink!) were damn good, best female was Allegra, best male Terence, best choreography Freddy (: OMG I'm still on high and I can't sleep even though it's like 3am now and I'm so dead for the long day tomorrow! It was fun acting like starstruck young teenagers taking photos with all the zai dancers! K, now it's back to reality!
And girls I'll upload to Facebook now that I can upload into my desktop! (:
Thanks all who came down to support and help in a way or another (: Thanks Matriarcx and Caleb!
Thanks sweets (: